Facial cosmetic surgery should recreate a natural balanced rejuvenation. The rejuvenation can be achieved by one of three general methods:
1. Surgery procedures to improve the skin and soft tissues.
2. Non-Surgery procedures to improve the skin and soft tissues.
3. Surgery procedures to change the bone and cartilage structure.
This may be achieved by improving just one area or multiple areas of the face during a single operation.
1. Surgery procedures for skin and soft tissues
- Face and neck lift (rhytidoplasty)
- Cheek lift (meloplasty)
- Midface lift
- Brow-forehead lift (foreheadplasty)
- Eyelids (blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction and fat injections
2. Non-Surgery procedures
- Botox, Dysport
- Filler injections (Restylane, Juvederm)
- IPL for skin pigment and spider veins
- Laser for fine wrinkles
- Light chemical peels
- Skin care products
3. Surgery procedures for changing bone and cartilage structure
- Nasal contouring (rhinoplasty)
- Chin (genioplasty)
- Cheek (malarplasty) implants
- Ear “Pinning” (otoplasty)